Louvelle Riva Hair Towel - jaguar jungle
Strike the perfect balance between a faster dry and giving your crowning glory the TLC it deserves with Louvelle’s Riva towel turban.
When our hair is wet, it is at its most fragile. Rubbing and heat styling your luscious locks in this delicate state can lead to damage, friction and frizz. Created from luxurious yet lightweight and extremely absorbent microfibre, these fashion-forward wrap-style towels can dry your hair in half the time it would take with a regular towel, and hold almost 5x their own weight in water.
Unlike some hair towels, the Riva is generously sized, ensuring it truly is a one-size-fits-all affair, while the button closure stays put with ease.
- Minimises frizz
- Reduces blow dry time
- Proprietary fabric dries hair in half the time of a standard towel
- Protects hair against friction and heat damage
- Generously sized to fit even the longest of locks
- Can absorb almost 5x its weight in water
- Lightweight, so won’t strain your neck
- Button closure for easy application
- Keeps hair off your face and your hands free to apply makeup
- Suitable for all hair types including curly, frizzy, thick, fine, damaged and thinning
- Loved and recommended by hair experts
- Machine wash in delicates bag or hand wash. Line dry (do not tumble dry). Do not use fabric softener which can affect towel absorbency.
Our Australian Designed collection is true to Australian size standards. However please note that the sizing and fit of styles will vary from one brand to another. The size guide below is based on averages and is to be used as a general guide to assist with choosing your size.
How to Measure
Measure from the center of the spine at the base of the neck, around the shoulder, over the elbow and down to the wrist
Measure around your chest at the fullest part of your bra cup
Measure around the smallest part of your waistline which is above your navel and below your rib cage
Measure 20cm down from your waistline
Measuring is easiest if someone helps you. Standing comfortably with legs slightly apart, measure from just below the crotch to the bottom of the hips
If a particular size is of a smaller or larger fit, we will advise in the product description. For any further inquiries about a piece please email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you!
AUSTRALIAN SIZE GUIDE
INTERNATIONAL SIZE GUIDE
SHOE SIZE GUIDE