HAND SPUN COTTON THROW by Once was Lost - TRIBAL CHARCOAL
Raw Earthy Texture combined with Modern Luxurious design.
The talking piece layer for your home and lifestyle made of hand spun cotton featuring the beauty of age old, traditionally hand crafted textiles. Modern print and finishings are design specific so you can thoroughly enjoy this piece more than one way.
WANDER - The soft, gently pigmented cotton, bought directly from the farmer, embodies this true Traveller fabric. The textured weave up close is a work of art. Perfectly balanced, its thick enough to be warm, as well as light enough to tuck in your bag between uses.
BEACH -The fast dry ability of the absorbent weave makes these throws the ideal turkish towel. Once dry, the sand will simply shake off. Take it on the open road and be sure to pack one as a beach towel or on your next camping trip.
FESTIVAL NIGHTS - Wearable as a wrap, making a fashionable warm shrug for the cool evenings spent dancing away. Also great to cosy up on the plane or train ride home.
SIZE - 180cm x 100cm
- Completely Handmade Using Traditional Weaving Techniques.
- Ethically Crafted in Ethiopia from 100% Hand Spun Cotton
- Sustainably Handmade & Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Hand Spun Ethiopian Cotton with Hand Rolled Fringing
- AZO Free & REACH Certified Environmentally Friendly Dyes
- Cold Hand Wash Machine Cycle with Gentle Iron