Once was Lost - Double layer HAND SPUN COTTON SCARF - Navy + Ivory
TAKE 30% OFF use CODE: mumlove @ checkout
Eye catching brilliance.
The unique double layer design is a scarf for those who are looking for maximum wearability in one piece.
Hand woven on a 4-harness loom allowing for unique reverse colour pattern on each side of the scarf, the layers are joined in like pattern to create a uniform stripe. When you start to seperate the layers alternating the pattern to the opposite side, the the magic of this piece really happens. You can choose if you wish to wear it navy dominant or white or both depending on how you place the layers. Either way, the bold contrast of dusty navy next to the crisp white is a statement combo that is win for any outfit.
SIZE- 70cm x 200cm, double layered
- Completely Handmade Using Traditional Weaving Techniques.
- Ethically Crafted in Ethiopia from 100% soft Ethiopian Cotton
- Sustainably Handmade & Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Ethiopian Cotton Hand Rolled Fringing
- AZO Free & REACH Certified Environmentally Friendly Dyes
- Hand Woven on 4-harness loom allowing for unique reverse colour pattern on each side of the scarf
- Cold Hand Wash Machine Cycle with Gentle Iron