Cool cabana Same day hire
All terms and conditions contained in this document represent the entirety of the Agreement between the Hirer and Owner.
PERIOD OF HIRE
1. The period of hire commences when the hire equipment is collected by the hirer.
2. All hire equipment shall be collected from store and returned to Pocket Hervey Bay in accordance to booking times.
3.All online booking cancellations must be made via Email at least 24 hours prior to 9am of the intended hire date.
4. All charges relating to the hire of equipment must be paid in full before the commencement of the hire period.
5.Prices quoted for hire equipment include GST where applicable.
6. The equipment on hire shall remain the property of Pocket Hervey Bay.
7. It is the responsibility of the hirer to satisfy himself or herself that the hire equipment is in a safe and serviceable condition at the commencement of the hire period.
Pocket Hervey Bay must be notified immediately by the hirer if they suspect that the hire equipment may have become unsafe or unserviceable.
8. Pocket Hervey Bay does not warrant that the hire equipment is suitable for the particular or any purpose for which it is or may be required. The hirer is responsible to decide if the hire equipment is safe and appropriate for its intended use.
9. Hire equipment shall be returned in a clean, complete and serviceable condition.
LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT
10. Throughout the period of hire, the hirer shall be responsible for the safe keeping of the hire equipment and shall be liable to Pocket Hervey Bay for all loss of and damage to the hire equipment howsoever caused.
11. The hirer shall notify Pocket Hervey Bay immediately of any loss or damage to any hire equipment.
12. The hirer shall not carry out or attempt to carry out any repairs to damaged hire equipment.
13. The hirer shall pay Pocket Hervey Bay all costs incurred by it in carrying out repairs to damaged equipment.
14. The hirer shall pay to Pocket Hervey Bay the full cost of replacing any lost or damaged equipment that is uneconomical to repair.
**Please note, damage caused by high winds, misuse during high winds, negligent use, excessive force, damage caused by dragging or lifting the CoolCabana with sand in the sand will be charged to you whether its for full replacement costs or replacement parts.
15. The hirer takes insurance responsibility for theft and damage to hire equipment at the commencement of the hire period.
16. The hirer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or to property of the hirer or to third parties arising out of its use, installation or possession.
18. The hirer shall indemnify Pocket Hervey Bay and its employees from all loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hire equipment or otherwise.
19. Pocket Hervey Bay is not liable to the hirer or hirers servants or agents for any loss, damage, injury, actions, or claims arising either directly or indirectly from any representations, warranties, terms or conditions expressed or implied for the use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hire equipment or otherwise, whether resulting from the negligence of Pocket Hervey Bay, its employees or otherwise.
This Contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Queensland Indemnity Clause.