HAND WOVEN COTTON ribbed stripe SCARF by Once was Lost - CHARCOAL
TAKE 30% OFF use CODE MUMLOVE @ checkout
Raw Earthy Texture combined with Modern Luxurious design.
COLOURS: Natural, Navy, Charcoal.
Completely Handmade Using Traditional Weaving Techniques. The mid weight layer you need for the in between seasons. You will be instantly drawn to the stripe pattern created by the specific weaving technique. This is the result of a continuous thread of loosely spun cotton held in place with soft finer threads that make up the sheer gauze base within the weave.
This scarf embodies both the thoughtful design and quality craftsmanship that Once Was Lost is known for as well as the versatility of being a truly timeless trans-seasonal piece.
SIZE - 60cm x 200cm
- Ethically Crafted in Ethiopia from 100% Ethiopian Cotton
- Sustainably Handmade & Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Ethiopian Cotton with Hand Rolled Fringing
- AZO Free & REACH Certified Environmentally Friendly Dyes
- Unisex style means it looks great on girls and guys
- Cold Hand Wash Machine Cycle with Gentle Iron
- Each piece continues to soften with wear and wash